Certified Lab Tested Kratom
At Ketum Superior Kratom, we’ve researched and distributed some of the best, superior Kratom strains on the market today. We know that quality, money, and safety are important to you, and that’s why we have all our Kratom powders lab-tested before it’s sold.
We guarantee all our powders contain 100% pure, ground Kratom leaves, with no fillers or additives.
The following list outlines the tests our Kratom powders may undergo each time they are laboratory-tested.
Organoleptic Testing (Use of the senses for identification)
- Visual Appearance – Product sample undergoes evaluation of appearance, based on comparison with an accepted standard.
- Scent – Product sample aroma is compared to accepted standard.
- Color – Color of product sample is compared to accepted standard.
Test for Heavy Metals
Heavy metals like lead, arsenic, cadmium, and mercury can be drawn up into the leaves of Mitragyna Speciosa from the soil. The heavy metal test identifies any substances present and indicates whether the levels are safe.
- Total Aerobic Plate Count/Yeast and Mold Count – These tests identify and count existing microorganisms within the sample. The lower the count, the cleaner the product.
- Testing for Coliform/E. Coli/Salmonella – Tests to detect and count the number of bacteria within the sample.
Analysis of Physical Properties
- Size of Particles – The product sample is maneuvered through a sieve to identify the particle size (and range of sizes), as compared to an accepted standard.
- Product Density – This test determines the density of a product in grams per milliliter, to assist in packaging determinations.
This list identifies the tests that may be used to certify our Kratom powders, though all tests may not be necessary for every product.
“Specializing in superior quality Kratom powder from the jungles of southeast Asia”